No Limits To Learning
Do you want to find out how to learn effectively now that you’ve left full-time education?
Have you ever wondered how to develop the skills you need for the next step in your career?
If you have, then why not join a group of like-minded fellow students on a unique course that will teach you everything you need to know to get tangible results from your investment in learning.
It could be the best decision you ever make.
About The Course
This course will teach you how to learn effectively now that you’ve left full-time education.
To get results from learning, we need to acquire knowledge, develop skills and gain experience:
- We need to define the results we want to achieve from learning a new subject by stating our goal and success criteria
- We need to research the subject, critically assess the material for reliability and new ideas, take notes, make summaries and use spaced repetition to transfer the knowledge into our long term memory
- We need to plan how to turn theory into practice, have the confidence to take action and the discipline to assess our progress towards achieving our goal on a weekly basis
- We need to continue to gain experience by using our new skills in different scenarios, overcoming obstacles when they occur, until it becomes second nature, we become proficient and achieve the results we were looking for
The course is delivered through a series of online lectures and assessments.
Students will be expected to complete assignments throughout the course.
What you’ll get
On this course you will get the following:
- An in-depth guide to the No Limits To Learning methodology and detailed examples of how to put it into practice
- Over 20 different exercises and assessments
- An online personalised learning journal
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anybody who wants to improve how they learn and develop a range of meaningful skills in the process.
The course is delivered by Dave Cook, the one and only Yorkshire Cowboy.
Having started out as a software engineer in the space industry - a true computer nerd with no social skills - Dave’s career literally took off once he understood the real value of lifelong learning. Ten years later, he stepped into his first C-level role and has never looked back.
If you haven’t done so already, make sure to connect with Dave on LinkedIn.
I’ve found the No Limits To Learning course a great help in developing my skills and have easily been able to use them both in and out of work. The monthly group meet-ups are great to delve further into the topics and share thoughts and ideas. I gained a better understanding of my role in my team as a leader.
No Limits To Learning was a highly beneficial course for the whole business I am involved with. What I loved about it is the combination of using existing knowledge, group discussions and commitment we have made to each other to implement what we've learned which I would have never done on my own.
The course empowers you and gives you direction to think outside the box and to try different styles of management and approaches to different issues. It was nice to share experiences with other team members and hear about their success and struggles. I really valued the one-to-one time with Dave.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time do I need to commit to the programme?
Still Need To Think About It?
Join our community today and we'll keep you updated about future courses.