Share. Learn. Innovate. Collaborate. Explore.
Do you have an amazing idea that you want to bring to life?
Would you benefit from support and guidance to help you on your way?
If that sounds like you, then why not join a group of like-minded fellow students on a unique programme that will give you the head start you need.
It could be the best decision you ever make.
About The Course
This course will teach you the skills that you need to take an idea and develop it into a marketable proposition.
We will quickly move from theory into practice, so that everything you learn results in a tangible outcome.
During this course you will:
- Get to share and discuss your ideas with other students
- Build a team to test and develop the best ideas using design thinking and lean techniques
- Create a collaboration environment using the latest tools like Slack, Trello, Miro and InVision
- Run through several agile delivery cycles as you evolve your masterpiece
- Develop your communication skills and produce a compelling pitch deck
The course will be delivered to a small group of students through a combination of online lectures and project work.
Students agree among themselves the duration of their projects, but it is typically between 4 and 12 weeks.
What you’ll get
On this course you will get the following:
- 6 distinct modules that will show you how to progress from an initial idea to an investor pitch
- Hands-on experience of building a team, running a project and creating a marketable proposition
- Access to all the materials and latest tools required to complete the course and develop your idea
What you'll need
To get the most from this course you will need:
- Energy, passion and drive
- An open mind and the ability to be flexible
- A personal Gmail account and about 8 hours per week
Who Should Attend?
If you have a burning desire to be creative, develop a side hustle, or join a start up, then this is the course for you.
It doesn't matter what role you have right now, if you want to experience what it's like to build something from the ground up, then you're in the right place.
Remember, everyone benefits when they share, learn, innovate, collaborate and explore.
The course is delivered by Dave Cook, the one and only Yorkshire Cowboy.
Having started out as a software engineer in the space industry - a true computer nerd with no social skills - Dave’s career literally took off once he understood the real value of lifelong learning. Ten years later, he stepped into his first C-level role and has never looked back.
If you haven’t done so already, make sure to connect with Dave on LinkedIn.
How much do you need to invest?
This course delivers incredible value for a one-time payment of only £19.99.
This introductory price is a time limited offer.
This course will enable you to develop new skills and gain invaluable experience while having great fun in the process.
And, if your idea has what it takes, then you may find a queue of investors waiting at your door.
Doesn't that sound like something you want to be part of?
Limited Places Available
There are only a handful of places available each month, so sign up today to avoid disappointment.